Dr. Natan HarPaz is a Michigan licensed Master’s Social Worker and licensed to be a clinical supervisor.
Areas of Specialization/Scope of Practice for Supervision Include:
Social Work (Member of NASW), Anxiety, Depression, Intensive Individual Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy, Grief and Loss, School Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Parenting, Marriage Counseling, Men’s Issues, Support Groups.
- The Fielding University, Santa Barbara, California, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, 1995
- Adams Martial Arts, Southfield, Michigan, current 4th Dan, 2016
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, M.S.W., Double Major: Casework/Group Work, 1968
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, B.S., Double Major: Chemistry/Psychology, 1966
- Midrasha, College of Hebrew Studies, Southfield, Michigan, B.H.L., Double Major: Hebrew Literature and Education, 1963
I have 50 years of experience as a Social Worker and Therapist specializing in work with adults in individual and group psychotherapy. I have worked as a clinical supervisor for LMSW/Social Workers and Social Work interns from Wayne State University, University of Detroit Mercy, The University of Michigan.